Manchester City Boss Roberto Mancini said that Balotelli will be back to face Manchester United when they meet on April 30.
Mancini had earlier said that the striker would not play again for City this season after they lost to Arsenal on Sunday.
Balotelli received a red card in their match against Arsenal and would have possibly gotten more punishment from the FA for a tackle against Alex Song. However, the FA has said that Mario will not be facing any more action for the tackle.
Speaking to reporters Mancini said:
"I thought Mario would be banned for six or seven games, that's why I said he wouldn't play again this season.
"He only got three games so I'm pleased for this. He will be back for Manchester United. He will be ready."
With only just five games left to play in the league this season, City is still five points behind United.