Friday 11 May 2012

Gattuso leaves Milan



AC Milan Gennaro Gattuso will be leaving the club at the end of the season. The midfielder who has spent 13 years with Milan met for an hour with the chief executive Adriano Galliani today and afterwards announced his decision to leave.
Gattuso in his stay at Milan won two UEFA Champions League and two Serie A titles and was also a key member of the 2006 Italy FIFA World Cup winning squad.
Speaking in a report Gattuso said: “The time has come to go my own way and leave space for others.

“It’s only a goodbye, I will do one year somewhere else and then we will see. I don’t know where I will play yet. I don’t have any offers at the moment, but I’ll speak tomorrow (Saturday) in a press conference.”
Gattuso’s announcement is coming only a day after centre-back Alessandro Nesta, said he would be leave the club at the end of the season, while striker Filippo Inzaghi, is also leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment