Wednesday 9 May 2012

Yaya wants to end career at Barca


Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has reiterated his desire to end his career back at former club Barcelona. The Côte d'Ivoire international spent three years at Barça before joining City for a fee in the region of £24m in 2010.
The 28-year-old speaking to Spanish radio station RACI said: 
"I said two years ago that I would return. It's been the most important team for me and if they call you don't think twice. I love Barcelona.
"In the press conference I did when I left I said I would return, in life you never know what will happen tomorrow, it's been the team of my life and I would like to finish my sporting career here. If I could return, it would be great."
The Ivorian international believes that Barcelona will be in good hands when Tito Vilanova replaces Pep Guardiola.
"It was a little strange, because Guardiola has been a key person in the success of Barça in all these years. But we are all human and despite having done phenomenal things, he has decided to go.
"I know Tito very well and I think that he will apply the same philosophy as Pep. Tito is also a very good person, with a very similar idea of football. I think Tito is a good coach as well He said."

No comments:

Post a Comment