Saturday 12 May 2012

Van Bommel announces Milan depature


AC Milan’s Mark Van Bommel made known today his intention of leaving the club at the season. The 35-year-old Dutchman joined Milan from Bayern Munich in January 2011 and helped the club to a first league title since 2004 last season.
Speaking to Milan’s official television, Van Bommel said: "I'm leaving Milan. I was only here a year and a half so for me it's easier to say goodbye than players like Gattuso, Nesta and Inzaghi.
 "That's the way life is - the time comes when you have to leave. When I arrived here, everyone told me this club is like a family and it's true, it is."
Van Bommel will thus join the likes of Gennaro Gattuso, Filippo Inzaghi and Alessandro Nesta in leaving the club at the end of the season. There are also speculations that Gianluca Zambrotta and Clarence Seedorf will also leave this summer.

Gattuso leaves Milan 

No comments:

Post a Comment